Dear Parents and Campers,
With the blessing of his Grace Vladika Longin, the 2016 camp season will begin June 26th!
We are looking forward to another wonderful season.
Our Kolo Sisters are diligently working to make all the preparations for a fabulous camp season.
Attention: The camp phone has been changed to 630-597-5692 please make note of this change.
2016 Camp Fees
The cost of camp includes: all room and board, t-shirt, pool entrance, Great America and movie. Full payment must accompany registration.
|Before May 6||After May 6|
|Weeks 1, 2, 3*||$145||$165|
|Teen Fusion Week||$170||$190|
|* Boys, ages 11-18, are being wait listed for Week 3
**Non-member fee will be charged if no priest signature on application.
Important Details, Teen Fusion Week
- REGISTER SOON! Only the first 60 applicants from each camp (Gracanica & St. Sava) will be registered.
- All applicants registering for Teen Fusion Week need to provide proof of fall grade placement with the application. This can be a copy of a school ID or report card that states the applicant’s grade in the fall.
Important Details, Attire
- Please refer to the packing list posted on the webiste when choosing attire for camp
- Girls may not wear halter tops or those that expose their midriff
- Girls may not wear shorts that are above mid-thigh
- There is to be no writing on the backside of shorts or pants
- Any clothing displaying vulgar or explicit language is not allowed
- Church attire for boys prohibits jeans, t-shirts, gym shoes
- Church attire for girls prohibits bare shoulders, skirts/dresses above the knee, gym shoes
- If attire is deemed inappropriate by a staff member, campers will be required to change into something appropriate. If they do not have an alternate choice, appropriate clothing will be provided.
Important Details, Registration
- All applications must be complete, in full, in order to be registered (excpetions will be made for Medical Release Forms where Physicals are scheduled at a later date)
- Campers with incomplete applications will not be registered
- As of April 30th, there are no spots available for 3rd week
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE: MAY 23
- Make checks payable to: Most Holy Mother of God Children’s Camp
- All applications must be mailed to:
6678 W. Harts
Niles, IL 60714
Call Camp Secretary (630) 597-5692, Teta Mira (224)659-0309
Email us for any questions or to check status of applications firstname.lastname@example.org
2016 Camp Weeks
Week 1, June 26 thru July 2, campers Grades 1-12
Week 2, July 3 thru July 9, campers Grades 1-12
Week 3, July 10 thru July 16, campers Grades 1-12
Week 4, July 17 thru July 23, campers Grades 9 – 12
Check-in: each Sunday from 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM.
Check-out: the following Saturday, 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM.
- Religion and heritage classes
- Serbian language classes
- Arts and crafts
- Community service event
- Bonfire with ćevap picnic
- A day at the pool
- Great America
- Candle Light dinner with speakers
- Talent show, and lots more!
We look forward to spending a fun-filled summer at camp with you!
Father Tom Kazich, Camp Director
Mira Andjelkovic, KSS President, New Gracanica-Midwestern America